Six Minutes that Changed My Life


I'm actually an artist,  not an activist.  I paint themes about gender and stumbled upon some youtube videos of a fascinating speaker on the subject- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse.  I was instantly hooked.  This video had my jaw on the floor. I continued to watch everything I could find, including this 4 part seriese,  and finally this one,  that brought me to tears.  I could no longer sit still.    

I am so thrilled that Dr. Morse is returning to Utah on the 23rd of October. I hope you will join us for a private evening at the capitol to examine "Where do we go from here" with one the most potent voices in the pro-marriage movement.  

Space will be very limited,  so you will want to RSVP here as soon as possible.

Mary Summerhays










PS.
What would you give to have your loved ones understand how valuable the family is? If 6 minutes can cover this much, imagine an evening with Dr. Morse.